Your slice of Kiwi-ana to call home.
Welcome to a private and relaxing living environment, large usable lawn and garden for the children and pets to play on with a native bush backdrop; a place for them to explore and experience what nature has to offer.
This cosy 120m2 home has good bones and is looking for a new family who will make their mark while enjoying the formal and casual living areas, a conservatory with a sunny nor-westerly aspect, the dining/family area and a separate modern kitchen overlooking the rear section. There is a basement garage plus a carport and ample room for further development should the need arise.
All this is just minutes from the Village shops, Pool, schools and parks with bus stop kerb side to take you to the rail or Lower Hutt.
The property features: -
* Formal lounge, Separate kitchen.
* Basement garaging plus a carport.
* Sunny conservatory plus dining/family area.
* Three double bedrooms and one bathroom.
* Cosy heat-pump.
* Large 1,985m2 useable section with lawn and garden areas
* Been in the same family since 1968 - hence low RV of $520,000
May have subdivision potential - Vendors LIM report and Thermal Imaging/moisture and builders report available on request.
Viewing is by appointment only. Make you move and call Yan Quesnel to make your appointment to view .