Lots to Love on Lowry
Enjoy the bush and valley views from your living room with this 1970's brick and tile classic. Retro styling is always in vogue and the chic kitchen is a real feature. Practical in so many ways with a separate laundry, separate toilet and a full bathroom with bath and separate shower. Both of the double bedrooms have built in wardrobes. There is a heat pump, ventilation system and insulation in the ceiling and under floor, for year round comfort.
The fully fenced back yard is a nice size and great for kids and pets with access to the single garage. The easy care section was designed to minimize upkeep and maximize leisure time. Lots to love about this property and sure to be popular, viewing is highly recommended. Call Nicole anytime for more information.
Currently rented on fixed term until 31 January 2021, this property is an ideal investment opportunity, great for downsizers or first home buyers looking to get onto the market.
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Light filled living room with views over the valley
- Tidy kitchen which overlooks the fully fenced backyard
- Separate toilet and separate laundry
- Full bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Heatpump, ventilation system and insulation
- Easy care brick and aluminium joinery
- Large single garage
- An easy stroll to Tawhai School and Horoeka Scenic Reserve